One of my favorite things about working at LaTrelle’s is that there is a genuine enthusiasm for innovation here that permeates the culture. I am amazed at how LaTrelle’s founder, W.A. James, Sr., took a single opportunity, and through hard work and determination, he laid the foundation for the company you see today. The younger generations have been careful to carry on his entrepreneurial spirit, and I think that commitment is one of the reasons the company continues to grow and draw top talent.
An insightful and goal-driven human resources professional, Judy Pierce wields a well-honed talent for helping LaTrelle’s employees discover and maximize their strengths, pursue a rewarding career path, and fulfill their potential. As a curator of LaTrelle’s family-focused culture, Judy leverages her deep experience in recruiting and onboarding a diverse array of people of all skill levels to help build high-performance teams. Known as a reliable listener and creative problem-solver, she is able to get to the bottom of any issue that arises and bring about resolutions that enhance the LaTrelle’s working environment for everyone involved. Judy is a trusted and reliable source for employees who have questions about benefits, new opportunities, training, and more, and her responsive nature ensures employees feel heard, cared for, and important to the LaTrelle’s family.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, TX
- Completed the Sam Houston State University Department of Management and Marketing’s United Arab Emirates (UAE) Study Abroad Program
- Member of Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Avid runner and participant in numerous charitable 5K races
- Committed supporter of several charities, including St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital and THORN