LaTrelle's opened the first Bullritos in an airport at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Introducing this local institution to travelers has proven to be a popular move, as the Houston-based restaurant offers a true taste of Texas in the form of made-to-order burritos, bowls, tacos and other Tex-Mex delights. Customers love the fact that Bullritos grab-and-go meals can be enjoyed inside the restaurant’s festive atmosphere, on a plane, at the gate, or any place their travels take them.
- Homemade guacamole and Masa chips are made fresh daily at all Bullritos
- Meals contain zero trans-fats and accommodate guests with food allergies and gluten intolerance
- Bullritos bag ‘n’ go food philosophy was inspired by Spain’s Running of the Bulls
- LaTrelle’s IAH Bullritos is the highest grossing restaurant in the entire franchise
- Bullritos has been awarded the restaurant with the Best Customer Service in IAH