A gourmet burger haven with a cult following in Houston, Hubcap Grill was introduced by LaTrelle’s to airport travelers at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), and the restaurant quickly became a destination in and of itself. Here, customers enjoy Houston’s best burgers and fries, as well as an array of craft beers, cocktails and bottled sodas. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has already garnered national recognition for its divine local fare.
- Voted America’s Top Airport Restaurants by USA Today
- Travel + Leisure declared Houston the nation’s Top Burger City and Hubcap Grill one of the Best Burgers in America
- The restaurant moniker comes from Chef Ricky Craig’s practice of placing a silver cap (resembling a tiny hubcap) over burgers to lock in steamy flavors as they cook
- Buns are baked fresh daily and toasted to perfection
- Fries are hand-cut from potatoes and fried twice to ensure crispness
- Voted the Top Regional/Local Dining location by USA Today