LaTrelle’s introduced Potbelly to travelers and employees at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), and the restaurant soon developed a reputation for the best sandwiches at IAH. A sandwich shop with great charm and local flavor, Potbelly hand-selects all of its ingredients and prepares them fresh according to each order. Customers enjoy its trademark super-friendly customer service, eclectic atmosphere and robust menu which offers toasted sandwiches, crisp salads, hand-dipped milkshakes, fresh-baked cookies, chips and more.
- Each Potbelly location incorporates fun local/neighborhood design elements
- All meats and cheeses are hand-sliced once an order is received
- Skinny sandwiches contain 30 percent less fat than regular sandwiches
- Hundreds of musicians have played at Potbelly, thanks to the restaurant’s commitment to supporting local artists
- Potbelly maintains a Sandwich Board of 8,000 customers who meet regularly to taste and review potential menu items