Dunkin’ is the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the United States, with more than 13,200 locations in 60+ international markets. Known as America’s favorite coffee, Dunkin’ sells more hot regular coffee, iced coffee, donuts, and bagels than any other restaurant in America.
The Dunkin’ menu caters to a variety of thirsts by offering infinite opportunities to customize a diverse selection of beverages, from espressos, coffees, teas, lattes and refreshers, to hot chocolate, frozen chocolate, coolatta®, and frozen coffee. In addition to their favorite beverage prepared just they way they like it, Dunkin’s customers enjoy its mouthwatering menu of sweet and savory delights.
- Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ opened its 10,000th restaurant in 2001 and has since added 3,200 more to its roster
- Ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the coffee category for 16 years by Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement
- Ranked as the #1 franchise in Entrepreneur’s prestigious Franchise 500 ranking
- Received a MenuMasters Award in the Best Single Product Rollout category for the Sausage Supreme Omelet Breakfast Sandwich
- Launched DD Green™, a green building certification program that promotes the construction of sustainable, energy-efficient Dunkin’ restaurants
- Won a Red Dot Design Award for creating an environmentally friendly paper cup for takeout coffee