Hospitality in its purest definition is about making people feel genuinely cared for – and that’s what we do at LaTrelle’s. I believe that people are the most important part of any business, and when you enable them to see the difference their role makes in a customer’s life, and in the lives of their co-workers and leaders, you set your restaurant on a course for unbelievable success.
A successful restaurant operations and brand executive for nearly 30 years, Gant brings a wealth of experience, knowledge and operational insights to his role as the Senior Director of Operations and Brand Performance for LaTrelle’s. His talent for enhancing efficiencies, while simultaneously increasing both productivity and customer satisfaction ratings is legendary. A master of motivation, he builds dynamic teams in which each individual knows their role, understands all goals, and is confident in the support of both management and fellow team members in achieving new heights. Gant is passionate about helping General Managers and Managers develop their strengths and find the leadership approach that works best in their restaurants. A creative thinker with a marketer’s mindset, he empowers restaurant brands to elevate the customer experience through menu items that are fresh, accessible and authentic to each brand’s personality.
- Six years with Whiskey Cake serving as General Manager, Director of Operations and Vice President of Operations
General Manager and Area Leader for twelve years with Pappas Restaurants Inc.
Vice President of Operations of Boudreaux’s Cajun Kitchen for five years
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management from University of Houston in Houston, TX
- Member of the Greater Houston Chapter of the Texas Restaurant Association (GHTRA)
- Committed supporter of Houston-based childhood cancer charity, L3 Foundation
- Alumnus of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity at Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX