I am excited to share in the future growth, expansion and development of LaTrelle’s. The energy here is really positive, and there’s a genuine sense that what you do is important to the team as a whole. I work with a wonderful group of people who love what they do, and it shows.”
An analytical thinker with deep experience in planning budgets that align with company goals and objectives, Holly Madden empowers the LaTrelle’s leadership team to make well-informed decisions based on sound financial input. Her meticulous attention to detail in performing analyses and delivering accurate financial reports enables LaTrelle’s to develop and execute strategies that support the company’s long-term health and growth. Holly’s sunny disposition coupled with her disciplined approach to projects, enables her to manage a host of financial tasks with speed and ease. An accomplished multi-tasker, she manages the full cycle accounting process, generates financials, manages audits, and is heavily involved in the financial operations of the restaurants.
- Holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and Accounting from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Is a Native Texan Who Enjoys Traveling and Has Lived and Worked in California
- Maintains an Encylopedic Knowledge of International Accounting
- Plays Pickleball Regularly With Her Husband, Danny
- Enjoys Being a Mother to Two Athletic Children and Wrigley, the Family Dog