My parents had a real passion for delighting people with great food, a passion that I believe has made LaTrelle’s the success that it is today. My vision for the future is to continue to bring this passion for food and service to new markets where people are hungry for top quality food that is served fast - and with pride. I want LaTrelle’s to always exceed customer’s and client’s expectations.
Kenneth James was introduced to the franchise management industry in 1985, when he helped his father open LaTrelle’s first airport location at William P. Hobby Airport in Houston, Texas. After more than 25 years of demonstrated leadership, Kenneth now serves as CFO and is actively involved in the general operation of LaTrelle’s. A true entrepreneur, Kenneth is constantly searching for new products, franchises and locations that meet LaTrelle’s high standards for quality and excellence. Kenneth also oversees all areas of accounting, profit and loss analysis, new site development and contract negotiations.
- Earned a B.A. in Communications from Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX
- Elected to the National Restaurant Association Board of Directors
- Appointed to the Board of Regents for Stephen F. Austin State University by a Texas Governor
- Elected Chair of the Board of Regents for Stephen F. Austin State University
- Past President of the Houston Restaurant Association
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Texas Restaurant Association
- Selected as Outstanding Restaurateur of the Year by the Texas Restaurant Association
- Awarded Texas Restaurant Association's President's Award for Never-Ending Work on Behalf of the Industry, honor bestowed only three times in the board’s 80-year history
- Graduated from Leadership Houston, Class XVII