Founded in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, but loved the world over, Starbucks is recognized everywhere as America’s premier purveyor of a diverse selection of fine roasted coffees, delicious teas and scrumptious pastries. A restaurant with a menu designed to accommodate all moods and palates, everyone from coffee afficionados and tea fans, to health nuts and pastry lovers will find the perfect beverage, snack or meal to sip, savor and enjoy.
LaTrelle’s will open a new Starbucks location at Houston's William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) in 2024.
- Opened its first restaurant a little over half a century ago, and now has over 33,000 cafes in 80 countries
- Named "Most Admired Company" in the Food Services category by FORTUNE
- Recognized as one of Forbes Best Employers for Women
- Listed as One of the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” by Business Ethics Magazine
- Ranked by Business Insider as one of the 25 Best Large Companies for Women
- Honored with Best Company Work-Life Balance and Best Place to Work by Comparably
- Starbucks College Achievement Plan (SCAP) pays 100% tuition for team members to earn a bachelor’s degree, and 10,000 employees have graduated via this program