LaTrelle’s opened its first Subway franchise in 1995 in Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Since that time, LaTrelle’s has opened many more Subways and been consistently recognized by the restaurant for best sales in a non-traditional store, as well as highest volume records. In addition, LaTrelle’s once enjoyed the distinction of owning and operating “the world’s smallest Subway” in IAH.
- Is the largest food franchise in the USA, and has been for over a decade
- Boasts more than 44,000 restaurants located in over 100 countries
- Ingredients can be combined into around two-million different sandwiches
- Sold 312 sandwiches on the restaurant’s opening day back in 1965
- Now serves well over 5,000 sandwiches every 60 seconds