Working with teams to open multiple units at an airport while on a tight deadline is what I love doing. It’s so rewarding to see a diverse group of talented people giving 100 percent in order to bring LaTrelle’s vision for each restaurant to life. I believe that our ongoing success is driven not only by hard work, but by the respect and fairness our leaders demonstrate to everyone, from managers and crew members, to customers and vendors.
A hands-on leader with a gift for organizing both people and processes, Austin James ensures that the impeccably high standards LaTrelle’s is known for are upheld across all of the company’s restaurants. Friendly and fair-minded, Austin enjoys conducting restaurant evaluations and inspiring employees to passionately pursue the highest levels of quality, service, cleanliness, food safety, accuracy and hospitality. Austin oversees all safety and security protocols for LaTrelle’s, and is instrumental in helping the company implement and benefit from the latest trends and innovations in restaurant operations.
- Studied at Hilton Hotel Restaurant Management, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Studied Business at Stephen F. Austin (SFA) State University, Nacogdoches, TX
- Alumni of Alpha Tau Omega (ATO) Fraternity
- Former Scuba Dive Instructor, Houston, TX
- Journeyed on Mission Trips to Serve People in Belize, Costa Rica, New York, Etc.