Robyn Benincasa, the author and athlete once said, ‘You don’t inspire your teammates by showing them how amazing you are. You inspire them by showing them how amazing they are.’ This is a statement I wholeheartedly believe and try to live by. I love helping people find their strengths, hone them, and turn them into a career advantage. Seeing my team members grow and do more than they thought they could is tremendously rewarding.
A master of motivation, who is skilled at creating high-performance work environments, Tiffany Pinkston loves empowering team members to work together to overcome obstacles and achieve goals. She brings to her role nearly two decades of hands-on restaurant experience, and has a deep knowledge of what it takes for beloved national brands to operate successfully in the fast-paced world of international airports. Tiffany is passionate about perpetuating LaTrelle’s positive culture, where employees are inspired to grow in their leadership skills and pursue career growth. Her commitment to seeing her teams implement LaTrelle’s best practices, company policies and service excellence standards has led to the successful obtainment of countless sales and service goals.
- Successfully Opened One of Three Starbucks Mock Training Labs
- Winner of Numerous Awards, Including Leadership and Top Performer Awards
- Served as a Brand Champion for Several National Brands in Multiple Airports
- Provided Project Management, Development and Execution of 10+ Restaurant Openings
- Actively Volunteers with Her Husband at Charities Committed to Caring for Adolescent Cancer Patients