There really is a genuine sense of family among all the people who work here, and I believe that’s not only a major benefit, but one of the reasons why our employees love LaTrelle’s. They know they are in a caring atmosphere, where the people they work with want to see them grow and achieve their career goals.
An approachable leader and true people-person, Stephanie Van Lue enjoys helping LaTrelle’s employees develop their talents and grow in their careers. As the developer and author of the LaTrelle’s Way guide for employee management, she oversees the policies and procedures that preserve the renowned LaTrelle’s family-centric culture of success. Stephanie’s well-honed ability to see the potential in others, paired with her deep experience in building high-performance teams, gives her a distinct advantage in recruiting and retaining talented employees for LaTrelle’s. Committed to safety, she ensures all LaTrelle’s employees understand and uphold local, state and federal regulations regarding safety and compliance.
- Graduated Cum Laude With a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resource Management From Louisiana Tech, Ruston, LA
- Former President of Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity at Louisiana Tech, Ruston, LA
- Serves as an Active Volunteer for the Girls Scouts, the Tomball High School Band Booster Club, and the Houston Food Bank
- Pursues Volunteer Opportunities on Behalf of the Girl Scouts With Numerous Area Organizations, Including: Boys & Girls Country in Hockley, TX; Inspiration Ranch in Magnolia, TX; Texas Children’s Hospital; Various Nursing Homes; and Meals on Wheels
- Enjoys Caring For Her Husband and Three Children, as Well as 200,000 Honeybees, Eight Hens, One Rooster, Bella the Dog, and Several Fish