“Teaching people to maximize their skills and talents is the best part of my job. Some say I have a knack for seeing the potential in others, but I believe everyone has greatness in them, it’s just a matter of observing and recognizing the abilities, gifts and calling God has placed in them. Once you help people to see how great they can become, motivating them becomes much simpler because you are essentially encouraging them to do what they were created to do.”
Phil Stanton is Vice President of Operations at LaTrelle’s, where he excels at inspiring managers and team members throughout the company to position their restaurants to achieve and maintain peak performance levels. A people person at heart, he is gifted in recognizing and hiring top talent, and he enjoys building collaborative teams, where individuals are encouraged to contribute ideas, learn from each other and grow professionally. Admired for his ability to deploy winning strategies, Phil is skilled in developing and implementing ideas, systems and procedures that enhance efficiencies, and increase productivity and profitability. He is also wholly committed to nurturing LaTrelle’s people-centric culture of success across all brands, and to fostering high-quality work environments where everyone is valued and excited to be a part of the LaTrelle’s family.
- Bachelor of Arts from Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- Former Director of Operations for Wendy’s International Corporation for 10 years
- Former Vice President of Operations for Pisces Foods for 10 years
- Former Vice President of Operations for HAZA Foods for five years
- Supporter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Supporter of the Dave Thomas Foundation