The teamwork and passion that our managers and crew members demonstrate on a daily basis is inspiring. There really is a genuine sense of family among all the people who work here, and I believe that’s not only a major benefit, but one of the reasons why our employees love LaTrelle’s. They know they are in a caring atmosphere, where the people they work with want to see them grow and achieve their career goals.
A passionate people-person with a commitment to fostering a culture of success, Katie Lamb relishes the opportunity to develop positive employee relations across LaTrelle’s ever-expanding portfolio of brands. Her gift for seeing the potential in others, paired with her deep experience in building and leading teams, has given her a distinct advantage in recruiting and retaining talented employees for LaTrelle’s. A caring problem-solver, who makes safety a priority, Katie ensures all LaTrelle’s employees fully understand and uphold both state and federal regulations regarding safety and compliance.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management from University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Member of Bay Area Texas Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Speaker at the 2020 Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues
- Speaker at the 2019 Meeting of the Minds Restaurant Recruiting Conference
- Captain of the University of Houston Coed Cheer Team, 2005, 2006
- Member of the Regional Advisory Board for United States All Star Federation (USASF)
- All Star Program Director for University Cheer Air Force Cheerleading Club