LaTrelle’s is so innovative in its approach to restaurant operations. It’s refreshing to work at a company that actively pursues and adopts the latest technology in order to continually enhance each customer’s restaurant experience. I love all things tech-related, so it has been exciting to be a part of the implementation of things like our super-fast and convenient online ordering system, as well as our wireless Point-of-Sale tablets we use to meet the food and beverage needs of customers at the gate. No one flies hungry on our watch.
Jacob Duckworth is a high-energy leader with a passion for helping employees grow in both their skills and careers. His talent for helping others envision and achieve goals has led both team members and managers to set records and win awards for quality, service and profitability at LaTrelle’s owned and operated restaurants inside Houston’s Airport System (HAS). In addition to conducting quarterly evaluations and weekly focus meetings, Jacob uses his keen eye for detail to help the teams under his care reconcile accounts, maintain budgets and obtain weekly sales goals.
- Business Management Studies at the University of Texas A&M, College Station, TX
- EMT-Basic Program and Associates Degree From Blinn College, Bryan, TX
- Awarded and Maintained Training Store Status at Buffalo Wild Wings Since 2015
- Member of Buffalo Wild Wings Elite Silver Sales Club
- Trained and Developed Five General Managers and 12 Restaurant Managers for LaTrelle’s