I love the family dynamic that permeates LaTrelle's culture because it fosters a genuine closeness between coworkers and a commitment to work together to accomplish great things. Having an atmosphere where people feel valued and empowered to do the right thing for customers, vendors and coworkers is a key to developing the next generation of leaders and to achieving operational excellence.
A talented team-builder with a gift for turning challenges into triumphs, Francisco De La Torre brings deep restaurant leadership experience to his role as Operations Manager for LaTrelle’s restaurants in Hobby Airport. His proven ability to recognize individual team member’s strengths, develop them, and motivate them to set and achieve goals positions LaTrelle’s HOU-based restaurants for ongoing growth in sales, quality, customer satisfaction and employee morale. Francisco is a natural leader and critical thinker, who has a thorough understanding of restaurant brand standards, airport regulations, and city, state and federal regulations. This enables him to ensure that all LaTrelle’s owned and operated restaurants remain in compliance and operate at peak performance levels.
- Trained and worked as an Executive Chef for Harpers
- Holds an Associates Degree in Computer Science From Lansing Community College, in Lansing, MI
- Studied Software Engineering at Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI
- Participates in Competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Holds Three Gold Medals in the Sport
- Is an Accomplished Pianist and Music Composer
- Enjoys supporting SOS Children's Villages, a Charity That Provides Homes for Abandoned Children