I enjoy working with numbers and strive to be an approachable leader who empowers others to confidently make financial decisions. What I love about working at LaTrelle’s is that they really do treat you like family. What you do here matters, but LaTrelle’s is also a place that daily reminds you that you matter.”
Perceptive and remarkably detail-oriented, Deanna Etter monitors LaTrelle’s cash flow and maintains accounting records with complete precision. She is skilled in analyzing month-to-month variances for accuracy and is instrumental in developing short-term forecasts and in helping to prepare monthly financial reports and statements. Friendly and easygoing, Deanna maintains a good rapport with clients, vendors, auditors and regulators, and ensures LaTrelle’s upholds all standards and procedures related to accounting. In addition to monitoring accounts receivable and payable functions and preparing sales tax returns, Deanna proactively implements best practices for internal audits and performs general ledger duties and bank reconciliations daily.
- Holds a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree With a Major in Accounting From the University of Houston in Houston, Texas
- Enjoys Landscaping and Built and Maintains a Series of Plant and Flower Beds
- Is an Avid Supporter of Austin Pets Alive and the National Wildlife Federation
- Loves the Symphony and Is a Longtime Patron of the Klein Oak Orchestra
- Kayaks Often With Family and Friends at Lake Woodlands and Lady Bird Lake