Thoughtful and detail-oriented, Angela Flores serves as the Controller for LaTrelle’s, where she provides timely and accurate financial input to both colleagues and the executive management team. Well-known for her keen observation skills and analytical mind, she regularly performs data analysis and shares insights that empower LaTrelle’s team members to set and manage budgets and achieve organizational goals. In addition to planning, directing and coordinating all accounting endeavors, Angela develops all financial reports and statements, and is integral in preparing and managing documents required for taxes and compliance. Her easygoing nature, approachable leadership style, and passion for numbers, make her a trusted source for wise financial counsel.
- Holds a BS in Business Administration from LeTourneau University in Longview, TX
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from LeTourneau University in Longview, TX
- Enjoys playing for the Houston Women’s Softball League
- Passionately supports the Faris Foundation, a favorite area charity of LaTrelle’s and Wendy’s, that funds childhood cancer research, art programs at children’s cancer centers, and promotes awareness for rare childhood cancers
- Learned to drive a stick shift by helping her disabled father as a child, and is ambidextrous when it comes to switching gears